Shad and I didn't make it to the pool quite as often this summer as we did last summer due to me not having any energy and not wanting to be in the sun. I've really struggled with that this time around. The heat of the sun is draining when you aren't pregnant, and has just been the death of me this summer. But we still managed to go a handful of times. We usually went when MaShay was there to hang out with, but we went a few times on our own too.
August 16th.
MaShay, Hank, and Nora, Ceci and her boys, Jake and Tanner, as well as Afton and Carter were all there this time as well.
August 28th.
Jeff only made it out once this year. It was the second to last day of the season. We had a lot of fun though! We got away with getting two tubes and spent a lot of our time on the slides.
Shad would just laugh when I pulled on these little curls that evening and would say, "booiiiinnng" at the same time. He's so much fun at this age!











No comments:
Post a Comment