Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Color Run

This year the Color Run took place this past Saturday, August 24th.  I did it with Laycie Call again, joined by Seattul Call, Lora, Christie, and Emily Baugh, and MaShay.  

Laycie and Seattul walked it together,  the Baugh girls did their own thing, so MaShay and I just stuck together.  We jogged a good portion of it, but we did walk here and there.  She had a broken toe and I was still lacking in the energy department.  Plus I think it was good for her to be forced to walk a little, since she is so competitive with herself and has a hard time walking through ANY kind of race.  ;)





We even got rained on at one point!  It was only for about a minute or two, but it came down pretty good in that short amount of time...




Finish line!





I stole these later from the Color Run's facebook page:  

You can see us photobombing over on the left hand side... They even labeled this picture "Photobombin' like pros."

Showing off my color:

And Shad of course had to join in:

I had just gotten a fill on my eyelashes two days before the race, so they were a nice little trap for the color dust.  These were taken after I'd driven home and been sprayed off with the air compressor... 


When I first got home I tried to get Shad to give me a kiss, but he refused, making a circle around his face (kinda like sign language for "beautiful") saying, "No diss, mommy dace all dooty."   Ya I don't blame him, this is kinda creepy... 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...