Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Our Flowers and Garden

At this time last year we had a 7 week old baby, I was recovering from a c-section, and Jeff was recovering from ACL/knee reconstructive surgery.  We were in no place to do a ton of yard work.  We were lucky to get our lawn mowed!  

This year we have had a lot more fun doing yard work, putting in flowers and shrubs, and planting our garden in April rather than June.  I'm excited to see how it all turns out! 



 My cute boy!



Fuscia or "Ballerinas"

  
Bleeding Hearts

More "Ballerinas"

Lilies

 Columbines


(We got the above pine tree and the bottom right shrub (actually two of them) for free from my old boss at the Home and Garden Show.  We're hoping we planted them soon enough, they were starting to look pretty sad...
 

We also planed lupines, painted daisies, and forget-me-nots by seed, so we'll see if they come up.  So far we're not having much luck...

And here's our Garden:

 Raspberries

2 comments:

Sarah Osborne said...

Wow! You guys did so much. I can't wait to do this when we have a house. It looks great!

kristynn said...

Good Job! Dad hasn't had time to do our garden and I can't do it alone :-( Send more pics as your flowers and bushes start to grow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...