Nate & Brooke came down April 13-15 so Brooke could look at wedding dresses and I could take their Engagement pictures.
Nate and Shad hung out while I was in with Brooke looking at dresses. I love this picture he took:
I also (with a lot of help from my grandma) threw them a combined Bridal/ Tool shower while they were in town.
I had a lot of fun decorating, and thanks to my grandparents, Kathy, and Sue we had an excellent meal.
I had a lot of fun decorating, and thanks to my grandparents, Kathy, and Sue we had an excellent meal.
(Unfortunately these cute red heart shaped ice cubes melted about 4 minutes later and made the whole pitcher of water red, making everyone think it was Kool Aid or Juice. Hopefully no one was too disappointed when they took a sip from their cups...)
We played a wedding phrase- candy bar game, and also had a "How well do you know each other" video questionnaire for both Nate and Brooke.
Afterwards they opened presents!
It was a short, jam-packed, but fun weekend. Engagement pictures to come!






1 comment:
The party looked so cute! Way to go!
Post a Comment