Nikki and Spencer got married September 23, 2011 in the Salt Lake Temple!
She asked me to be her photographer so I've been busy editing her pictures this past month, which is why I haven't posted about it yet...
Nevertheless, we're super happy for them and excited to have Spencer in the family and to get to know him even better. He seems to be a perfect fit for Nikki!
Because of a mix-up we didn't have near the amount of time or kind of sunlight we were planning on for pictures, but we still got some
great ones!
(Hopefully we'll still have a chance to get out and take more before winter...)
Here they are coming out of the temple. They both looked so giddy and happy, I LOVE that!
Here are bunch of other personal favorites from their special day:
















3 comments:
Cute bride and groom! I love the purple shoes. You did an awesome job editing! Would you mind telling me what your work flow is for these?
I LOVE your blog! It is so cute. And Shad looks so handsome in his tux for the wedding! What a little stud muffin!
Lindsey, these pictures are fantastic!! I really want someone to take our family pictures...too bad we don't live in Utah. The pic of Shad with the girl baby grabbing his head is AWESOME! Ha ha, I also LOVE the one of the dads dipping the sleeping babes. So sweet.
Post a Comment