Last weekend was BYU's Homecoming game against San Jose State.
Alpine Home Medical has season tickets on the 20 yard line, 2nd row! The managers kinda rotate and share the tickets, so Jeff and I were able to go to this game!
Even though the game didn't start till 8:15pm and Shad's bedtime is 9pm, we decided to take him (since most of our babysitters were there, out of town, or unavailable) and he did really well!
I secretly was glad we had to take him, cause I wanted him to be there and to say he's been to a game when he was 6 months old.
When we first got there he was just wide eyed and looking around at all the lights, people, and sounds. He wasn't sure what to think. He seemed to like it though!
Later I had to take him up under the stands once or twice, but he did good otherwise, and even slept through the 2nd quarter, half time, and part of the 3rd quarter.
And we won 29-16! Go Cougars!







No comments:
Post a Comment