Wow. I did not expect the response that came as a result of posting my headbands!
Thank you for your comments and support!
I looked into Etsy, but decided against it when I discovered that it costs money to post, and I'm not sure if it'll even have much success.
I also don't want my blog to become a form of advertisement, (which was part of why I started a photography blog too.)
So I decided to set up another blog and post my headbands there, for those interested:
(Kinda lame, I know. I'm feeling very uncreative today...)
Pictures, prices, and contact information are all listed there.
Thanks again for your interest and support!





1 comment:
I love this! If you ever wanted to do a "giveaway" sometime to spread the word you could use my blog. Maybe you aren't looking to be all that busy. Let me know if you are interested and I could give you more details about it. Happy selling!
Post a Comment