Jeff and I finally went to the Salt Lake Temple last Saturday!
(3.20.10)
I've been wanting to go since we got married, and we finally made it happen.
I thought a fun goal would be to visit every temple in Utah in our first year of marriage... well, we never really set the goal or tried to make it happen, but we would like to go to every temple in Utah within the next few years at least!
Before last Saturday, I'd only been inside the Salt Lake Temple twice:
once for baptisms in my Riv Ward,
and once for Dylan & Ali's wedding.
I'd never done a session, seen all the incredibly intricate detail throughout, or been in the Celestial Room.
We finally went! It was absolutely beautiful. I was in awe at all the incredible woodwork and intricacies. And I really enjoyed my first live endowment session!





2 comments:
That's something I've always wanted to do too! Glad you had a great experience. :)
That's awesome! I haven't done a session there yet and I really want to! I bet it was great!
Post a Comment