Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Adventure on a Friday Night

What do these:

+ this:

+ these people:
 
+ lots of this:

Equal?

An awesome bonfire adventure!

We went way out west Friday night with Cody and Jess to have tinfoil dinners and a bonfire. 

We took Cody's work's sweet massive F350 truck, and off-roaded up the foothills to a little secluded bowl-like area to make a bonfire.

Our dinners were awesome...

The company was awesome...

And playing with fire was awesome...

Thanks Cody and Jess for a night out of feeling young again!

6 comments:

Aleesha said...

How fun!! I always used to love doing that!

AJ said...

I am happy that it is getting the season for bonfires and tin foil dinners. I love your last two photos. That's cool.

Jessie said...

Cool pictures! Looks like so much fun! I love everything about bonfires... especially the smell of your clothes afterwards. :)

Ana Lee said...

How fun! I love bonfires, and I can't wait for warmer weather so we can do more fun things like that!

Unknown said...

So stinkin' fun! I'm super jealous of the truck, and the fun! You have the best ideas.

Sarah Osborne said...

Lindsey, your blog is so cute! I need some pointers. How do you put the pictures right next to each other like that? Our blog is kandsosborne.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...