Thursday, February 18, 2010

DSLR Camera Strap

Looking at blogs and getting ideas

+

Time to fill while recovering at home


Cheap piece of extra fabric found in the bin at Walmart

=

New cover for the strap of my camera!


I like that it makes it more personalized, instead of looking like every one else!  And it was so easy and cheap, I can make another one when I feel like a different color or style!    

4 comments:

The Apron Gal said...

cute! Lindsey I would love for you to teach me some of your amazing blogger secrets while you are still housebound recovering! my email is kaseemoore@gmail.com if you have some time!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

I love it. It is so cute. You will have to teach me how.

Jessie said...

aww, yellow... I'm ready for spring! Looks really cute.

Aleesha said...

Cute! I love it! I have a very long list of projects I want to make from looking at tons of fun blogs. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...