Saturday, April 4, 2009

My New Job



So I mentioned in my empanada post that I got a new job... It is with Staker & Parson Companies. I will be the Landscape Yard Supervisor for their new Spanish Fork location. In a nut shell, I will be helping customers who want rock, gravel, sand, mulch, decorative stone, etc figure out exactly what materials and how much they need. Then I do the paperwork and go out in the yard and use the giant loaders to load the materials into their truck or trailer.
I spent the week up in Ogden starting my training, so I stayed with my Grandparents. (Thanks much!) It was a fun week, getting to go eat and play raquetball with Megan, Cody, and Mandie, going and seeing a movie (Duplicity) with my grandparents, and just hanging out. I was lucky that my grandparents live in Ogden, as the weather was nasty all week and it would've been a chore to commute up there from Provo everyday! I also have more training this next week in Salt Lake, and then the following week I'll be in the new office in Spanish Fork! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Blee said...

Good Luck!! I'm excited for you!!

Cuties on Top said...

Awesome good job! I hope you like it! Your receipe looks awesome!! yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...