(Gan, I know your answer to this will be no, so this post is for you!)
Am I ridiculous for enjoying opening new office supplies and organizing them? I really enjoy this kind of stuff, maybe not quite as much as Megan, but I love it!
I am done with my training and down at my office in Spanish Fork. It's a brand new location so new building, new furniture, etc. In fact, our main show room is still just a giant empty cement room. I'd put a picture up but I'm pretty sure what your picturing right now is about right.
This post is for Megan because I couldn't help but think of her yesterday when my desk, big nice office chair, and all my office supplies came, and I had FUN opening everything and finding a place for it! Between my mother and roommate Megan I have also gained a love for organizing, and I don't think there's anything more "organizable" than new office supplies in a new office!



Is there anyone else out there that has a love for organizing? Office supplies or otherwise??
:)




7 comments:
oh my goodness that is so me. When I was a kid, my dream was to have all the office supplies I could ever imagine (along with all the fruit I could ever eat); and then when I worked in the Stat Dept at BYU, buying office supplies was my very favorite thing to do. totally not ridiculous.
Sah-weet. And jealous. Those were the two words that came to my head first. Oh, and proud :) Good job, Linz! I also have to admit my love for office supplies. Especially Sharpies, right now. The office supply aisle has long been my favorite store aisle. Look at you at your grownup job :)
I can't say I love organizing office supplies... But I love organizing clothes and fabric.
P.S. Congrats on your job!
you and megan are definitely organizers. it is nice to work in a clutter-free area though. congrats on a job!
You are SO not the only one! I used to love to organize my desk when I was working. I think Gan must have gotten to me too! And now that I am home, I like to plan out all the cool ways I can organize my cookbooks, clothes, closets, etc...
i LOVE office supplies and organizing. i guess we're both geeks!
Post a Comment