On Saturday we went to my grandparents in Ogden for their famous Easter Egg Money hunt! They hide dollar amounts on paper in the eggs and hide them around their yard and in their fields, and then my cousins and I all go find them! Then we cash in, and Jeff got the grand prize of $25! Good job hon! We came out with $35 total between the 2 of us and a movie, The Interpreter. Some of the other prizes my cousins got included beef jerky, whole big bag of M'n'm's, pringles, etc. I love how well my grandma catered to how old we're all getting! (But never too old...)
Afterwards we had dinner and games for more prizes. It all was a lot of fun, we love their parties!

The Easter cookies I made for the party...

Jeff and I had a good Easter Day as well. We enjoyed making Easter baskets for each other on our first Easter as marrieds!


After Church...

We went to Jeff's parents for dinner and we enjoyed playing with the bunnies and Jeff's new "ring flyer." Here are some fun pictures of Jeff catching it...


Amy and Tyler's cute little bunnies... perfect for Easter!

Happy Easter 4 days ago!
Afterwards we had dinner and games for more prizes. It all was a lot of fun, we love their parties!
The Easter cookies I made for the party...
Jeff and I had a good Easter Day as well. We enjoyed making Easter baskets for each other on our first Easter as marrieds!
After Church...
We went to Jeff's parents for dinner and we enjoyed playing with the bunnies and Jeff's new "ring flyer." Here are some fun pictures of Jeff catching it...
Amy and Tyler's cute little bunnies... perfect for Easter!
Happy Easter 4 days ago!




No comments:
Post a Comment