This picture was taken on my first or second day at BYU when I was a little freshman 4 1/2 years ago...

BYU GRAD!

YAY! DONE FOREVER!

Though I finished school and got my diploma in December, BYU doesn't have a ceremony then, so I decided to walk in the ceremony last week. I'm glad I did! I never really felt like I finished school, just that I merely took a semester off or something. We didn't have a big celebration, and I didn't find a job for a few months, so I actually felt like I was digressing, not like a college graduate with a bachelor's degree should feel. So even though it was a super hectic week at work and Jeff was in his last week of classes at UVU, I'm really glad I decided to walk! I also loved having my parents come and tell me how proud they were of me and to be here to support me, as well as my husband, in-laws, and grandparents!
The graduate processional into the Marriott center started with the color guard, and then President Cecil O. Samuelson (BYU Presdent) and Elder Dieter F. Uchdorf! He, as well as Elder Russell M. Nelson were there to speak at our commencement ceremony! And they both gave really good speeches too!

"Lindsey Runyan Christofferson has completed her schooling and been deemed worthy of a Bachelors of Science degree in Exercise Science in the school of Health and Human Performance! All her semesters of hard work and grueling classes have really paid off and now she will be a very successful BYU graduate........"
Ok they didn't really announce that, but I'm sure that's what they meant to say... ;)

Me and Jeff

The Folks

My In-Laws

My Grandparents

Yes, this next bunch are typical BYU grad shots, but oh well! After being at BYU for 9 semesters and going to the commencement and convocation ceremonies in my cap and gown with the thousands of other graduates, I was feeling a little school pride... therefore the result was cliche pictures!

Jessica also graduted, so we took a bunch of pictures together.

Hooray!

Classic picture with the cougar...


Yesss..... I'm done!!! Wahoo!


BYU GRAD!
YAY! DONE FOREVER!
Though I finished school and got my diploma in December, BYU doesn't have a ceremony then, so I decided to walk in the ceremony last week. I'm glad I did! I never really felt like I finished school, just that I merely took a semester off or something. We didn't have a big celebration, and I didn't find a job for a few months, so I actually felt like I was digressing, not like a college graduate with a bachelor's degree should feel. So even though it was a super hectic week at work and Jeff was in his last week of classes at UVU, I'm really glad I decided to walk! I also loved having my parents come and tell me how proud they were of me and to be here to support me, as well as my husband, in-laws, and grandparents!
The graduate processional into the Marriott center started with the color guard, and then President Cecil O. Samuelson (BYU Presdent) and Elder Dieter F. Uchdorf! He, as well as Elder Russell M. Nelson were there to speak at our commencement ceremony! And they both gave really good speeches too!

"Lindsey Runyan Christofferson has completed her schooling and been deemed worthy of a Bachelors of Science degree in Exercise Science in the school of Health and Human Performance! All her semesters of hard work and grueling classes have really paid off and now she will be a very successful BYU graduate........"
Ok they didn't really announce that, but I'm sure that's what they meant to say... ;)
Me and Jeff
The Folks
My In-Laws
My Grandparents
Yes, this next bunch are typical BYU grad shots, but oh well! After being at BYU for 9 semesters and going to the commencement and convocation ceremonies in my cap and gown with the thousands of other graduates, I was feeling a little school pride... therefore the result was cliche pictures!

Jessica also graduted, so we took a bunch of pictures together.
Hooray!
Classic picture with the cougar...

Yesss..... I'm done!!! Wahoo!




6 comments:
Congratulations!! That is awesome!! I'm glad you walked because so many people don't and they regret it!!
Haha oops-This is Jacqueline, I am logged on in my sister account!
Congrats. That is so awesome. I love all the pictures. We are so happy for you.
YOU ARE AWESOME! ! ! seriously i'm sure you feel on top of the world right now as you should! i love all the pictures. especially your fun shoes hehe. now what?! WORK>!>!>!!> ahhh. haha. seriously good job :)
Congrats! It's SO nice being graduated!! Hope you find a job you like!
yay! graduating is the best feeling. I thought I wouldn't really care if I walked or not, but it was so nice to have my family and everyone come up last year and to feel special one last time. :-) congrats! remember when we were little freshmen not knowing if we were going to make it through the first round of finals?
Post a Comment