We had a lot of fun making Mother's Day cards for our Mom's and Nikki. We made hearts with our hands and paint and wrote notes inside. Shad thought it was especially awesome and of course it was quite the chore trying to get Tyce to hold his hands open and still...
The adorable little people who make me a mother! And who also love taking selfies...
We have some pretty incredible mothers. I feel so blessed to have fantastic in-laws; that I get along so well with Jeff's mom, and that besides being her daughter, I have a close friendship with my mom as well!
We headed up to Lehi for dinner and to Skype with missionaries. Pretty sure this was the highlight of both our mom's days!
I thought it was appropriate to include this photo that Jeff's mom pulled out today. She said it was her mom teaching her to sew when she was young. Adorable!















No comments:
Post a Comment