Shad has really had a blast on this box slide we made! We haven't had the heart to take it down...
Squirt gun fight!
Tyce was giggling like crazy at Ren's excited barks
Cute cute brothers!
Some more tummy time
"Mom! Tyce yuvs holding mine hand!"
Woo woo!
"Just pet me Jeff!"
Tub ride!
Of course, morning selfies.
Maybe we should put this kid in gymnastics...
Trying to be just like Daddy.
Battle marks from a game of missionary tag with the youth at mutual...
Shad trying to be helpful by getting me my vitamins....
He is finally figuring out how to pedal this ridiculously heavy bike that Santa brought him last Christmas!
Every grocery store should have these...
Common occurrence- whether summer or winter.
Never going to get tired of these lashes...
Well if you'd just take a nap!
Rummikub dominoes with Dad...
I got an awesome new patriotic Ragnar paint job at Girl Night!
We've gotten into juicing this month. We've been making Nikki's CABALA (carrot, apple, beet, apple, lemon, apple) juice a lot. Shad loves helping!
I've also discovered this banana peanut butter shake! I don't think I could ever burn it out... and it holds me over for hours! I also usually add oats and only add the chocolate proterin powder after a workout, but otherwise everything else here: Vanilla almond milk, peanut butter, 2 bananas, vanilla, and ice.
We've also spent a good amount of time watching the World Cup- both at home, in Lehi on the computer, and at Jared Shannon's.
Unfortunately Lehi Round-Up was during Ragnar this year, so we didn't get to participate in the festivities, but our boys got to go to the parade with his cousins since they were staying with Grandma and Grandpa!






































































No comments:
Post a Comment