I love working with the Youth!
I am currently the Mia Maid adviser in our ward. I felt kinda bad that they had to release Jeff from his calling as Young Men's Second Counselor in order to put me in. (In fact we over-lapped for a month or so before they called a new Young Men's presidency.) The word in the wind was that Jeff probably would've been the new Young Men's President if they hadn't felt strongly about calling me to Young Women's. Either way, I'm glad I'm in there right now!
Last night we hiked the Y for our combined activity. I hadn't made that hike since like 2006... I loved it! I don't hike much anymore... It felt good to get up there again! And these kids are amazing! We have some incredible youth in our ward. I love being around them and learning from them!









No comments:
Post a Comment