Shad has a few little buddies, some he knows well, like his cousin Tylie, some he sees more regularly, like Adalee Reynolds and his nursery friends, others he sees here and there but still get along with so well, like Hank Hermann. Whichever the case, he has a lot of fun and I love that he is getting old enough to interact and play with other kids well. I have a bunch of fun pictures of him with his buddies that I haven't already included in other posts, so I thought I'd make a post just for that.
Hank Hermann. April 2013
Adalee Reynolds. May 2013
Cousin Tylie. May 2013
Shad in Adalee's old carseat. A storm showed up while I was jogging near Jessica's house so she gave us a ride home.
Adalee's first birthday. June 14, 2013
Adalee and Nora Hermann
Shad and Tylie. June 2013. I love this picture!
Watching a video with Tylie and Nea.
Adalee and Shad during a birthday lunch Jessica treated me to. July 2013. I absolutely LOVE these pictures!
Me pushing Adalee and Shad while Shad pushed Owen.
Hank's birthday at Wheeler Farms. August 2013
Shad on the wagon ride with Hank and Jacob Hermann
Adalee and Owen Reynolds
Shad and Hank at the Hit and Run 5K test run. August 2013
Eating popsicles with Hank and Nora
Adalee and Shad smoochin in the old school car at the mall, thanks to Jeff and Cody. August 2013
Family Home Evening with Reynolds. Sept 2013
Shad and Tylie. Sept 2013
Shad and Adalee @ Runner's Corner. Sept 2013
Shad and Tylie. Sept 2013
Storytime at Springville Library with Adalee and Owen. Sept 2013
Owen hanging out at our house. Love that smile! Sept 2013














































No comments:
Post a Comment