Jeff has become buddies with our backyard neighbor Jared Shannon since he moved in about a year ago and got put in Young Men's. This fall he basically gave us a standing invitation to come watch the BYU games at his house since he has access to Comcast to watch them on ESPN on his xbox and we don't... We always grill and have an awesome dinner while there. It's been a lot of fun so far!
These pictures are from the BYU/ Utah game yesterday:
This is just Jeff enjoying his pre-game snack... homemade jalapeno poppers...
Jared also invited a few other neighbors over for this particular game...
His roommate Josh is usually there to watch them with us, then Dan and Amber Black came for this one...
As well as the Jensen's.
I just thought this picture from after the game was cute of my boys in their Cougar shirts, hangin with Mickey.
This awesome sunset was either just before or during the game on Sept 9th... It was so amazing, I had to run out in the street and snap a few photos...
I'm not sure the date on this game, but Jared's brother Justin and his family have come up from Price for a few of the games as well. Shad has made friends with their 3 boys and has a lot of fun with them...
He also has a blast with Jentrey, Jared's son. I don't know if Jentrey has as much fun as Shad, but I think Shad was in heaven on these longboard rides:








.jpg)
.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment