Sunday, July 21, 2013

Lindsey's Birthday

My birthday fell on a Tuesday this year so I figured it would be somewhat unexciting since Jeff would have to work and Shad doesn't really understand birthdays yet... but I woke up to a wonderful surprise!

Jeff decided to surprise me by taking the day off!  He even put a work shirt on and got up and showered at his normal time, kissed me goodbye and everything like he always does, and then he closed the door and got Shad when we woke up so I could sleep!  It was amazing.
When I finally woke up enough to realize that Shad was awake somewhere and talking I got up to go down and find Jeff making me crepes!  Fresh peach crepes.  Yummmmmm.....



Few surprises from my little buddy.


And from my honey:

Jeff had also arranged for Shad to hang out with Grandma while he took me to explore Silver Lake up American Fork canyon.  

Jeff knows how much I love being outdoors and taking a quiet walk around the lake hand in hand was wonderful, though hot.  Unfortunately my first trimester-ness didn't allow us to stay and hang out in the heat too long, so we headed back down the mountain to eat lunch.


I had a free birthday meal at Rubios and I love their fish tacos!

After lunch we picked up Shad and headed back toward home.  We decided to stop at a few places to look at car radios, and decided to go ahead and get one at Sound Warehouse .  It wasn't necessarily for my birthday but it was a definite perk since I drive the Explorer more.  :)  Shad and I went to hang out at a nearby park while Jeff took the Explorer back to get the radio installed.  




Shad got to spend time with Nikki and Spencer that evening while Jeff took me to Tucanos for dinner.  I had another free birthday meal there.  

Afterwards we were walking through Riverwoods when we noticed a "Buy One, Get TWO Free" sign in the window of JosABanks.  So we deicded to stop in and we couldn't resist getting him a few new suits since he hasn't been able to wear one for at least a year due to his wearing out and getting a little too tight.  ;)

Thank you love for making my birthday special!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...