This year I ran the Lehi Round Up 10k with Afton. It was this past Saturday, June 29th. I originally planned to just do the 5k since I'm expecting and ran Ragnar just last week... But Afton had never run a 10k before, in face she had just ran her first 5k a few weeks or a month or so before, but she decided she wanted to go for the 10k, so I agreed. I was 9 1/2 weeks at the time, and had zero energy. I struggled a lot more than I thought I would. Afton was the one pushing me... with a stroller... I "ran" the whole thing, but still felt pretty lame about my speed and how hard it was when I felt like it shouldn't have been such a struggle. Either way though, I felt good that I did it afterwards! :)
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment