I decided spontaneously in August that I wanted to take some family pictures. There was a sale on canvas prints that I wanted to take advantage of... Jessica was awesome enough to come and take a bunch for us, but it was just too short of notice. I decided after looking at the pictures that I hated my shirt (unflattering,) Jeff didn't like his from the start, and Shad's was too big, so it was safety pinned in the back so it didn't look like a tent. I decided that if we were going to take good family pictures to put on the walls I needed to do a little more planning...
I went shopping for a few new shirts and we planned a second attempt with Jessica in October, but something came up so Cody came and took a few for us:
We love a lot of those that Cody took, but since I had previously purchased more than one set of outfits (I couldn't decide and planned to take some back and never did...) so we decided to do one more shoot with Rick. He has a brand new Canon T3i and wanted to use it. Plus he's thinking of getting into the business a little more anyway:
Love my little family!
.jpg)





























2 comments:
All of these are so great! You look fabulous. I can't wait to get family pictures done again... when it's warmer. You've really updated lately! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
with such a photogenic group you should take many photo sessions! Beautiful!
Post a Comment