6 Month Stats:
Weight: 17 lbs 13 oz (55th percentile)
Height: 28 1/2 inches (96th percentile)
Head: 17 1/4 inches (51st percentile)
He had a harder time with the immunizations this time. He hasn't seemed to care about the oral polio vaccine before, and this time the nurse had to practically force it down his throat. :( But true to form, he let out an initial cry of surprise at the shots, but was fine once I picked him up and comforted him.
Our baby is still average in everything but length. We've got ourselves one very tall boy! I think he's perfect. I love that he's slim everywhere except his thighs. He's got the chubby rolly thighs still that I just love to grab and tickle. Love it. Love him!
And he loved the mirror and paper again ha ha.








2 comments:
WOW! isnt that crazy how fast it goes! I cant believe he is 6 months already!! he is just so adorable!
How sweet! Love the mirror in the doctors office! So fun for the little ones... at least until they get there shots! Way cute!
Post a Comment