About a month and a half ago Jeff and I finally got Shad's hand and foot prints done! It was something I'd been wanting to do since he was born, and I figured even though he wasn't a newborn anymore, it was better late than never. He's still little!
What I learned from this experience:
1. Make the time and effort to do it when they're younger! He was much to interested in the putty and almost as soon as we pressed his hands and feet in, he was trying to grab it with both his fingers and toes! (And succeeded multiple times...) We're lucky they turned out as decent as they did!
2. Make sure you use something that you can start over with. This stuff reminded me exactly of Gak or silly putty. We had to ball it up and re-roll it out numerous times, and if we'd had some kind of plaster like I was anticipating, we would've been in big trouble!




1 comment:
Ah, what a great idea. I love it :)
Post a Comment