Sunday, August 29, 2010

Grandma's Party & Family Reunions

A few Fridays ago my Grandma planned a party for all her granddaughters!  She took us all out to eat at Olive Garden, and then we went back to her house where she had bought all the stuff to make super cute beaded watches! 

It was fun to be able to hang out with a bunch of my cousins, my aunt, and my grandma and just sit and visit as girls!  I don't get to experience very many "girl's nights" so I enjoyed it!  Here are the watches I made for my mom and I...


Thanks Grams!  I had a lot of fun!


Also that same weekend (Saturday Aug 7th) both sides of Jeff's family had reunions!  Lucky for us, both were in Lehi this year. 
The Duncan one was at a park, complete with a 5K, 1K, and kids run, a huge potluck, and lots of games.  Jeff ended up injuring his good elbow trying to protect his bad elbow in one of the games, (just a little sprain...) but he's not one to sit out.  He still had fun!

Afterward we headed down to the Christofferson Creek for the Christofferson Reunion.  We enjoyed another meal and various games (some of which were similar, ironically.)  Then Papa K's cousin, Elder D. Todd Christofferson, got up and did a question and answer session with the whole family.  That was neat to be able to sit and hear about his life as a general authority.

I'm so glad we live so close to so much of both our families and can spend as time with them as we do!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...