A week or two before the wedding we drove out with Rick and Marnae (and Tyler) to take some wedding pictures out at the Salt Flats!
Rick and Marnae got married on Friday, June 18th in the Salt Lake Temple!
Their ceremony was in the early afternoon so we went up earlier in the morning to get a lot of temple ground shots before the wedding. I'm glad I could take their pictures and share their special day with them!
On the way to the temple!
Getting ready...
Married!
And leaving the temple as newlyweds!
(The first song that came on the radio in the car, which was the first song they heard as marrieds, was Faithfully by Journey... I love that song...)
Marnae's nephew and Rick's niece... flirting...
Elder D. Todd Christofferson is Papa K's cousin, and he was able to perform their ceremony in the Salt Lake Temple that morning!










And off they go!
Congrats you too! We love you!






































3 comments:
Lindsey, the pictures are AWESOME! I love the Salt flats ones!
Linds you did SOOOO Good!! Those pictures are beautiful!! Way to go!! You are awesome!
What a fun wedding! Great pics. Wish I could come shadow you!
Post a Comment