Are you serious? Two years?
Where did they go?
Yep, definitely flew by...
Jeff and I decided to celebrate our second anniversary by going down to a tiny town called Marysvale. We stayed in a Bed and Breakfast called Moore's Old Pine Inn, which happens to officially be the oldest running hotel in the state! How cool is that?
It was SO ADORABLE. I love everything about it. They had themed rooms, like the Indian Suite, the Hitchin Post, Betsy Ross, Zane Grey, Hunter's Lodge, Madsen's Fishing Lodge, and ours, the Miner's Suite.
I loved the old antique decorations throughout our room, and all the other rooms I explored when no one was looking... This old mining cart was in our room!
The hotel also has 2 single cabins, and a strip of cabins made to look like an old town, complete with a saloon, jail, bank, trading post, etc.
I absolutely loved it.
While on vacations Jeff and I (okay mostly me) tend to want to fill our time off with as much fun as possible, instead of relaxing. So during the course of the weekend we:
Went 4-weehing on parts of the biggest ATV trail in the country, the Piute ATV Trail
(Marysvale from up high on the foothills)
Hiking to see Bullion falls
as well as Miner's Park
Designing love letters in the snow
(I love you too hon!)
Fishing at Piute Reservoir
To eat at both local joints, The Prospector and Hoover's (not to be confused with Hooters...) As well as enjoy amazing breakfasts both mornings at Old Pine Inn,
And to visit the tiny LDS chapel and ward, as well as drive through the Freemont Indian State Park on our way home!
A very fun filled and memorable weekend.
It was the perfect getaway, and we definitely recommend Moore's Old Pine Inn!




6 comments:
It looks like you guys had a blast! I'm sooooo glad!! Congrats on your 2 years.
Love all the pics. Someday Dad and I will have to check it out. So glad you guys could pave the way!
How fun!! I love it!! It looks like you had a blast!! Cute pics!
Looks like a blast! I'm the same way...I love doing tons of fun things on vacations. Happy two years! (fyi- I seriously can't believe it's been two years already. Time flies!)
How fun! Happy 2 years :)
happy anniversary! I'm glad you got to get away and celebrate! Congratulations!
Post a Comment