Sunday, May 9, 2010

Kelli & Jari's Wedding and Thanksgiving Point Gardens


Jeff's cousin Kelli got married last weekend!  Her new husband Jari works at Thanksgiving Point, and so they were able to have their reception in the Garden Room.  It was beautiful!  We were so busy chatting with family and friends and congratulating the couple that I didn't really get any pictures of the bride and groom... and they looked great!

But here's a cute engagement picture of them I stole off Facebook:
Congrats Kelli & Jari!


After the reception Jeff and I decided to walk around the beautiful gardens outside, even though it was chilly.  Rick and Marnae, Tyler, and cousins Becca and Kate followed suit. 


The flowers were absolutely beautiful!  I think the tulip festival was going on recently?  Since that's what majority of the flowers were...


We of course enjoyed taking jumping pictures throughout as well...

Jeff, Rick, and Tyler took some hilarious "sequence" pictures...

(click on them to see them bigger, though I can't figure out how to make them big enough to really see their faces...)





I also took a few pictures of Rick and Marnae to serve as engagement pictures.  Even though it was cold and getting too dark to make them ideal, they still turned out cute!  
And since we had so much fun taking them, we decided to take a bunch more the next day... 

So stay tuned for the next post to see their pictures!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...