Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rick & Marnae Engagment Pictures

I took some engagement pictures for Rick and Marnae back in February, but for some reason I never posted them.  We decided to take some more recent ones last weekend, especially with the world in bloom now.

Here are a few of my favorites from both.  
To see more, visit my photography blog here.

(February shoot)

What photo shoot would be complete without a jumping picture?!




(May shoot)

And here's a few of the cute ones we took while we were at Thanksgiving Point:


Congrats again you two!  We are so excited for you!

6 comments:

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Linds,
Those are great. I love them. You are so talented.

Cuties on Top said...

So cute! Those look awesome! I am so excited to see the ones you did of us!! How do they look so far?

kristynn said...

Wow! They are awesome! You need to make this a business, not just a hobby!

Rachel said...

Those pictures are so awesome Lindsey! You're a great photographer.

Jessie said...

Wow, you sure are getting good! Wish I could shadow you!

Debbie said...

wow! I had no idea you were such a good photographer!! Amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...