My old roommate Megan is pyro.
There's really no other word to describe how much she loves fires...
So to celebrate her graduating with her MASTERS DEGREE from BYU this past week, we decided to have a bonfire!
I'm really glad we went to South Fork Park up Provo Canyon, because I hadn't realized how much I'd missed going up the canyon to the various parks and having bonfires. (It was a very common event in my single days...)
Rachel and little Jack, as well as Afton and her husband Nick were there to celebrate with us. It was so good to see and hang out as old roommates again!
But I think little Jack had the most fun...
What better place to explore and get dirty?






3 comments:
That was so fun! Jack totally loved it. I love the pics. Do you think you could email me the bigger sizes of them? It was so good to see you!
I'm really sad that I wasn't there to celebrate with you guys. It looks like you have a bunch of fun!
awww, I love this post! I'm still laughing at the opening :) Thanks for celebrating and making fire fun with me!
Post a Comment