Our awesome costumes!
It was a lot of fun creating our costumes at DI. We got to wear them for my work Halloween Party and to Jeff's family's traditional donut party at their house with a bunch of the aunts, uncles, and cousins.
Jeff had to dress up at work and his huge Popeye arms would've just been in the way, so he kinda dressed up as a cowboy.
Brea and I went to help out with our friend Jessica's 3rd grade class's Halloween Party. Olive Oyl isn't half as cool without Popeye, so I wore my hippie outfit, and Brea found some sweet hippie/70's stuff as well. It was fun to go and play games and eat candy with the little kids, and feel their excitement. Took me back to the good ol' days...
Happy Halloween!






8 comments:
HaHa, it looks like you guys had a blast! :) This is Jammie Elkins, a friend of your mom's. I have heard wonderful things about you and look forward to meeting you at Christmas time! I am glad that your mom told you about our blog... now we can get to know each other before hand... :) I hear that you are into photography... we should play with it while you are here. Family pictures or something. Just a thought. Anyways.. keep in touch. We love your family and look forward to meeting you!
Those are amazing costumes. Next time I'm looking for costume ideas I'm coming to you.
GREAT costumes. I was just lamenting that no one uses creativity for costumes anymore...they just open a box and pull out a pre-made one. Yuck.
The family photos looked fun. I am sorry I missed the event!
Don't forget about the little rainbow girl you were stalking and taking pictures of...which by they way she was drop dead adorable!
Lindsey! I found you through Bridgette! I miss you! I love your costumes! That's totally what me and my husband were last year! :)- How are you?!
your costumes are seriously awesome!! Jeff must have had to be preparing for months to get Popeye-esque muscles! I'm impressed :)
Hey Lindsey, was that you that won the iPod from Geneva Rock at the BYU game today? They said Lindsey Christofferson and I thought, "hey, I know her!" If it was you, congrats. I looked for you guys, but didn't find you.
Michelle
Your Popeye costumes are so cool! What a great idea!
Post a Comment