Thursday, November 13, 2008

Surprise!

So I got a call from Geneva Rock yesterday telling me about my iPod... after a conversation about my father-in-law being the VP of Sunroc, a call to Jeff who wanted to go pick it up, a call back to the secretary with no answer, trying to reach her again with a man answering her phone, finding out I'd talked to the President of all of Clyde Companies who was trying to call the secretary on her cell for me, him calling my father-in-law to try and get Jeff's number, and then yelling through the echoing halls of the building Jeff's name to find him... I got my iPod!

And to my great surprise...
IT'S AN IPOD TOUCH!



I wasn't sure at first if I was going like it, seeing as how it has games, internet, and touch screen, and no i'm not being sarcastic... I really thought I'd just like the traditional ones better, the simple ones with just music, video, and pictures, but I'm actually really enjoying it so far! In addition to the music, pictures, and videos like all other iPods, it has icons for all it's features on the main menu, like google maps, weather, an address book, calendar, notes, calculator, alarm clock, wifi safari for internet, etc. It also has an accelerometer, which allows you to play certain games by tilting the iPod in the way you want to go. A cool feature I have yet to pay with is called the "Nike + iPod" feature, which I think has to do with walking and running, and telling how far you've gone? I haven't tried that yet but I'm excited to figure it out!

If you want to see a guided tour for the iPod Touch, click here.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

NOWAY! Jason is going to be so jealous! So cool you won that. You need to enter a bunch of other contests and see if you can continue your lucky streak! (and then of course split the loot with me since entering all of these contests was my suggestion :) jk )

Michelle said...

Hey Lindsey,
I think you will love the Nike+ feature. I have that on my iPod (you also have to get a chip to go in your shoe) and I love it. I use it almost every time I go running. It keeps track of your distance, time, speed (minutes per mile) and calories. I love it. Then you can plug it into your computer and it keeps track on line. Congrats on the cool iPod. That is awesome!
Michelle

Adam & Samantha said...

how cool! my brother just got one and I thought it was too technical for me, maybe I'll have to get used to it.

Russell & Jammie said...

Thanks for you comment! :) So are you going into? Graduation... you will be surprised at how much you love not being in school. lol

Tom and B said...

Dude that's so awesome! You didn't tell me you got an ipod touch! lucky!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...