Sunday, November 9, 2008

I'm a winner!

What does this:


Plus this:


Equal?




The "Geneva Rock Hard Hit of the Game" IPOD Winner!





YES I WON AN IPOD!

For real! Me!

It was one of those things where you're like... no way, this is totally a scam and I have no idea what I just put my email into... good thing it was my junk email...

But what did they announce on the PA system at the BYU football game on Saturday?

"Congratulations to Lindsey Christofferson for being the Geneva Rock Hard Hit of the game IPOD winner!!!"


It's for real! No scam!
I really don't know what kind it is yet... I'll find out sometime this week when I get it... I'm hoping for a Nano! :)

7 comments:

Jeff and Bridgette Metcalfe said...

Sweet Billy!! Lucky. I swear I never win anything cool like that. Oh my! I love your Halloween costumes. You guys look great. Just like them. Ha ha! When are you guys free?

Ashley said...

NOWAY?! That is so stinking cool! I always wonder who wins stuff like that, but I guess I know now!

Megan said...

Wow, I'm impressed! Congrats!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! I'm so impressed with your Halloween costumes! That is such a cute idea.

Leah said...

wow how lucky! I never win stuff like that.

Russell & Jammie said...

How cool is that? Congratulations!!

Blee said...

I totally was there!!!! but I didn't know that it was you!! haha, crazy fun! That's awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...