We got to carve pumpkins this past weekend with some friends... We had a blast, not just carving, but on our way to the store to buy pumpkins. Cody's motorcycle key fell out of the ignition while he was riding it earlier (it's really old...) so we were driving ridiculously slow and squiggly, with all 4 of our heads sticking out the windows, searching the streets with the car's caution flashers on the whole way... it was hilarious, and I'm pretty sure we looked it too!
Us girls decided we liked the little white pumpkins (I've never seen white ones before!) And the guys got orange. I love this Halloween tradition!
Us girls decided we liked the little white pumpkins (I've never seen white ones before!) And the guys got orange. I love this Halloween tradition!
My freakin sweet pirate pumpkin...
Cody's new way of carving... it worked REALLY well actually...
And all our pumpkins together!





6 comments:
OK those pumpkins are SERIOUSLY AWESOME!
Sah-weet!!! I'm so jealous you used a drill to carve pumpkins... I'm getting ideas :)
Those pumpkins look great all lit up. I can't wait to see your costumes!!!
wow you guys have some mad carving skills. seriously they all rock!! so did you ever find the key?!
lol no we never did... he said the guy he bought it from had an extra... so hopefully he gets it soon!
Impressive!!! You guys went all out! Nice.
Post a Comment