Two of my old roommates, who both happen to be named Megan, had birthdays this past week. I decided for the first, Megan Selin, on September 1st, that I wanted to make her a birthday cake, and then decided that a normal cake would be too boring. Therefore, I had to think of something creative that would represent her. Jeff suggested a flag or the republican elephant symbol, as she loves anything to do with Politics, but I have more fonder memories of her with candles, matches, and campfires... so I decided to make her a campfire cake!
Our other roommate, Megan Fuller's birthday, was on the 7th. Gan decided to do this cake with me, and since Meg is the only roommate we've had who only takes baths, we decided to make her a little bathtub cake!
We also decided that a white tub was far too boring... so it turned into an avocado green hippy tub! We then added the handles, faucet, water, and bubbles....
We sure had fun making it!




4 comments:
So fun! That looks like a blast. And great job on the cakes! They look so good!
WOW you are amazing! what a talent you have :) want to do joel's b-day cake for me?? hehe i love the camp fire. what an awesome friend you are!
Very cute cakes. My birthday is in January! :)
you put a twilight countdown on the blog?
Post a Comment