Sightseeing in the boat


Jeff and Rick waiting to jump
Playing "King of the Mable"... aka the fight to stay on...
Jeff divingEating
Thanks to my co-worker Danielle and Jeff's sisters, Nikki and Amy, I got stuck in the Twilight series on this trip. Nikki had the first two books of the series there, and I read them the first two days... Don't worry, I didn't miss out on anything fun... I only read during down time... But Jeff still gave me crap for it...
We played a lot of horseshoes... well the guys did... I love this first shot I got with the sunset!
The last day they had a "Tournament of Champions"
Jeff won by the highest score on the first round, so he was automatically in the final round
This was one of his amazing ringers... his is the blue horseshoe... it slid right in under Jarom's leaner... cancelling it and winning him the tournament!
After their tournament us girls decided to give it a try... and Nikki and I beat the mom's :)
Rick taking pictures... apparently he didn't want the back of his neck to burn... child size life jacket was the best solution...
We also had waverunners there, they were A TON OF FUN too! My arms were really sore after riding them, from all the wave jumping and rooster tailing...
We did a lot of wakeboarding... these are just my favorites of the 3 of us... Jarom, Alex, and Amy (skiing) did good as well!
Jeff wakeboarding
Rick wakeboarding
Me wakeboarding
Our new tradition is to take a post-Powell picture... this was shortly after we got home... closely resembles last year's actually
This year

Last Year

:)










3 comments:
fun fun fun fun fun!!!! I LOVE the picture of the horse shoe in the sunset. that is actually a pretty dang sweet picture. you guys look like you had a blast. i'm a little jealous i'll admit! haha. good for you for enjoying your summer
Great photo of the sunset and the horseshoe. I need a photo of Rick. He looks so different! (I guess I could visit...)
I also love your new tradition of the post-trip photo. It's amazing how similar the two look, but in years to come I am betting there may be slight differences :)
Awesome pics. Love the sunsets and the horseshoes. Looks like you had a ball! Love the pic. with you reading and Jeff pouting!!!
Post a Comment