This was our view when we first got to the lake... the road curves to the right and goes through the properties where their lot is...

We got to go 4-wheeling while we were there... Both nieces wanted to ride with Jeff and I though, and wouldn't ride with Amy and Tyler, but we had fun with them. They have to wear their bike helmets, but they couldn't see when we went fast, so we gave them the only goggles we had... I can't help but laugh every time I see these pictures! The goggles were so huge, they'd just drown their faces... Jeff called Linnea "bobble head Nea" cause she was so top heavy... oh it was funny!


I love Nea's face... these girls are so fun! I love having nieces now!
Being at a higher elevation, the wildflowers were still in bloom up there... it was GORGEOUS! Purple and yellow everywhere!


During some down time, I decided to try and get Nea's hair into a ponytail...I barely got it, only to find out it was her first full ponytail ever! I thought it was cute...


They wanted to try on our sunglasses... which of course are too big for their faces... then in this second picture Jeff had his on, which are really reflective, and they were making faces at themselves... it was hilarious!


We got to go Kayaking some too... Linnea rode with Jeff, and Tiffany rode with Tyler... they had a blast! And then Amy and I went out for a while after. It was a lot of fun to just ride around the lake a bit...
Ha ha zoom in on this first picture... Nea's wild hair is awesome! (That was pre-ponytail...)














2 comments:
Wow! That looks so fun! I love water...without fail it is always so peaceful around lakes and oceans! Beautiful pictures, you look so happy! Hope life is treating you perfectly.
Sounds like you guys had a fun time camping. I am glad your tent didn't rip at the seams from the mattress. :) You guys are a fun couple. We should do something fun together while we live in the same city.
Michelle and John
Post a Comment