It's city days time again! One of my favorite parts of summer!
Art City Days kicked off June 6th with the 5k. I love this race for so many reasons- it's cheaper than most other races, it has the best prize drawing afterwards, and all my ward friends participate every year too!
I averaged a 9:33 min/ mile pace! Which meant I was moving faster than that for most of it because there was that one hill... *fist bump*
On Thursday Sheena and I took our kids to the Funarama kids carnival at the Arts Dye Park. The kids love it.
Blow up slides...
Bounce houses
Train rides
Swings
Mini carnival rides
And giant blow up shark slides!
Saturday night, June 13th, we went to the fireworks show with Nikki and Spencer, who brought Amy's girls. We followed tradition and sat on the high school soccer field. I don't know if there's a more perfect location! The field is completely dark and we are almost right under the fireworks. This has become our favorite show of the year!



















No comments:
Post a Comment