I ran the Rivalry Relay again this year! It goes from the University of Utah to BYU. Jessica Reynolds, Ceci Hermann, and MaShay Hermann were on my team, as well as two other girls I didn't previously know, Tiffany Boston, Jessica's friend, and a girl named Carrie.
Our team name was "Dangerous Curves Ahead!" I designed our shirts; the shoe print was on the front, road sign on the back. I thought it was a fun one, seeing as we are all girls and this is a road race... ;)
We drove Jeff's parent's suburban again:
Starting line at the Olympic Bridge on the U's campus
I honestly can't remember the exact order we ran in... (I'm typing this a year post date...) But this is me on my first run!
And the view on my first run!
And obviously I handed off to Jess...
Tiffany handed off to Carrie...
Carrie handed off to Ceci...
Ceci handed off to MaShay... so I'm guessing MaShay handed off to me ha ha.
Jessica ran up Suncrest!
Cody came and parked half way up to cheer her on:
And here we are crossing the finish line as a team!
Almost all of us are Mom's! Of more than one! We're awesome.



























No comments:
Post a Comment