Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Tyce's Baby Blessing & Shad's Birthday Party

We blessed Tyce this past Sunday, on March 23rd.  We just had a small event after church in the Relief Society room (like we did with Shad,) with close friends and family.  




This also worked out perfect so we could throw Shad a birthday party afterwards while everyone was around.  

My dad and I stayed up late the night before finishing Shad's Olaf cake.  I thought it turned out cute!

 After the blessing we had a dinner, opened presents, and then Shad got to blow out the candles.  While we were eating dinner Shad and Tylie found Olaf's hiding place...  Mischievous little cousins!  I have a feeling this is only the beginning...   

  

  


Since my parents were in town Shad also got to play lots with Grandpa.

In the sandbox...

And at the park!

Tyce looks so little in our stroller!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...