Tyce is now one month old. His most noticeable
progressions are smiling and following us with his eyes. He has been smiling
almost since day one, at least since we come home from the hospital. They have
been random smiles and not gas or social smiles and we LOVE them. I've never seen another baby this young smile this much. Of course I'm not around that many newborns consistently... but still. I like to tell myself he is an extra happy baby.
The past few
days he has also started cooing here and there along with smiling, and
some of his smiles seem more social. He has started tracking our movements with
his eyes and he seems to be more aware of our presence. He has had a few
hiccups including an eye infection around two weeks...
...and tummy issues since we
brought him home. His tummy seems to be somewhat better now overall, though he
is still really uncomfortable at times. We are unsure where his tummy issues
came from; we thought they may have stemmed from being on antibiotics in the
hospital for four days and killing all the good bacteria that helps with
digestion- so he could be having sensitivities to foods I'm eating. We've been
giving him probiotics to help that. He is getting better gradually. (Less fussy and squirmy an hour or two after eating...) He is growing well- he's mostly in size 1 diapers although we'll put a newborn on him here or there if we think it's short term. He has also developed some dry skin and baby acne all over his face.
He is so cuddly! He falls asleep on my shoulder often and I love it!
Super baby!
Can't believe it's already been a month!
I love his little hands clasped together inside his swaddle!
He has hair!!!
Just chillin.
Loves bathtime now!
He has eyelashes too! They are already showing up. I don't remember Shad's showing up till later, plus his were blonde so maybe they were harder to see. Tyce's are darker and already seem longer!
Adorable nose. Adorable lips. Adorable cheeks! PERFECTION.
Fuzzy little hairs!












































No comments:
Post a Comment