Lots of naps...
This is real life ya'll.
Playing trains with Grandpa
Meeting Uncles Nate and Tanner
Fun Valentine's monkey magnets from Nana
Tyce had to have an extra hearing screening test done on February 18th... He passed!
Hanging with Nana
Tyce has seemed like he's been smiling, almost from day 1! They are distinctly different than gas smiles... I've done some reading that mentions the possibility of babies smiling out of pleasure before they know how to socially smile. I think he's one of them!
Tyce loves to be swaddled. Unlike with Shad, we have been using these swaddle wraps constantly.
Brothers!
Playing with minion stickers from Uncle Tanner (from Christmas)
Looks like Tyce will have that same Christofferson cowlick...
I AM IN LOVE WITH BABY SNUGGLES!
I have caught Shad looking a Tyce a few times so far... So sweet.
Maybe this baby will actually like to be carried in a sling!
Tyce's first bath at home!
(My mom's face is hilarious as she watches Shad attempt to give me a real smile...)
Shad really loved helping to wash "Baby Tyce"
Shad is starting to get into a goofy smile stage...
Little sweetheart!








































No comments:
Post a Comment