Sunday, October 21, 2012

Duncan Retreat

The Duncan Women's Retreat was this past weekend out at Aunt Raeleen's house in Birdseye, Utah.  I failed to take any pictures, but we had a fun weekend.  I rode down with Jeff's Mom and sisters.  We had dinner shortly after we all arived, of soup, bread, salads, and peach cobbler. 

My favorite part of the whole evening was when we went around the circle having everyone tell how they met their husband and got proposed to.  It was a lot of fun.  Some were detailed and elaborate, some were more simple.  There was a lot of laughing involved.  I loved every minute of it.
 
We slept over, had breakfast in the morning, and then headed home.  When I got home Jeff and Shad met us at the door and I've never seen Shad so excited to see me!  I loved it.  I always see his excitement in seeing Jeff at the end of the day, but I'm not away from him like that very often.  I'm glad I was able to go, but it's always nice to be home and see my boys!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...