Sunday, September 16, 2012

Shad is in Nursery!

Shad's first time going to nursery was July 22nd.  He wasn't quite 18 months old at the time, but our ward allows kids to start coming at 17 months with a parent.  He did really well.  He of course loved playing with the toys, getting snacks with all the other kids, sitting in the mini chairs, etc.  I only stayed with him that first week and part of the next week, because he was doing so well and the leaders said it was alright.  He has been in there ever since!  And now he is legitimately 18 months old and for sure ready to stay.  Besides eating crayons I've been told he does really well.  :)  I can't believe my baby is old enough to go to nursery!  Kinda surreal, but so nice for me!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...