(I finished this post in December but dated it back to where it should have been chronologically...)
I have been putting this post off because I knew it would be a long one since I'm basically Shad's paparazzi but I knew it'd be worth the effort for me to document his happenings the past few months. I wish I would've caught up on it sooner since I can't remember the things he was or wasn't saying and doing, but I do have a plethora of pictures, so I'll at least post some of my favorites.
I do know that like most 18 month olds he is starting to run, to say more and more words by the day it seems, and getting into everything. He still takes one nap a day, which is usually a decent one, but not always. (Ranging from 1-4 hours.) He loves to be outside, loves animals, loves water and baths, and especially loves his dad. He still gets so excited when he gets home.
He still loves to walk around in my shoes...
He's still very good at making messes, being a daredevil, and getting stuck:
Yet he loves to be helpful:
He still LOVES popcorn:
He sure loves his dad!
We got this wagon from a neighbor and he has loved it so far:
It's definitely not all fun and games though...
He loves to give my horse or his blanket a ride:
"Hangin" out with Grandpa:
Playing with cousins:
Ok, mostly just eating apples:
Bike rides with Dad:
Hugs for Mom:
Sharing with Tylie:
And watching fish:
Riding around the yard:
Spiky hair:
Eating at the counter like a big boy, and proud of it:
Painting the side walk:
He's definitely my child- this kid LOVES peanut butter! Even right off the spoon...
But not just his looks come as evidence that he is also his dad's kid... He definitely didn't get his olive-loving from me!
Raspberries:
He loves playing with these Winder freezer bags:
Hiding in the hall closet:
Sharing mom's smoothie:
Cutie pie:
Hey baby!
He went through a phase where he wanted to sit by himself in his chair to drink his warm milk before bed. He also had to covered with every blanket from his crib, and that huge dog.
We'd put him in bed and almost always find him on top of all of said blankets:
Which he throw on the floor in the morning. This was a fairly common routine.
Nothing like a sleeping baby!
He also went through a phase where he wanted us to raise our arms and make a humming sound with him as the garage door went up and down. He still does it now, just not as often.
Such a cute silly boy!




































































.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)



















No comments:
Post a Comment