Friday, July 13, 2012

Seven Peaks and the Splash Pad

Jeff and I got season passes to Seven Peaks Water Park as part of Shad's birthday.  Shad gets in free, and was even given a little "tadpole" pass that he can hold and have them scan when he enters the park.  
 (Jeff and Shad leaving the park)

We've had a lot of fun swimming this year.  Shad and I have been going 1-2 times a week since the beginning of June, and usually meet up with MaShay, Hank, and Nora.  
Shad and Hank sharing snacks...

 and Nora hanging out in her adorable little swimsuit:

Neither Shad nor Hank tend to hold hands with anyone for very long... and they both held onto each other the whole way out of the park!  Super cute...


Jeff goes with us every once in awhile in the evenings after work and Jess went with us once before she had her baby... (actually, THE day she went into labor!) 
 
Jeff and I also went with Nikki and Spencer one evening.  I anticipate we will see a lot more of them there this summer.  Shad loves the water, and is getting used to the slides.  He does fine on the calmer tube slide (Tube Run) and the non-tube slide (Flash Flood,) but he gets a little nervous still on the faster tube slide (Cave In.)  I hope he grows to love them!  It's fun to ride with him... 


 Ready to swim!  I love his sunscreen fauxhawk:

We also went to the splash pad park in Spanish Fork with Jess and Adalee last Friday. 

Adalee in her super cute tiny swimsuit:
 
  
The water part wasn't as fun as the one in Boise by my parent's house but the playground was awesome.  They even had big canopies over it so there was shade.  It made it easier for us to hang out and chat while Shad played close by.
 

We're absolutely lovin' our summer! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...