We're in the middle of the busiest summer of our lives! But I wanted to make sure I got a post in about Nate and Brooke, and the fact that they're MARRIED!
Nate leaving for the temple
Their wedding took place July 14, 2012 in the Bountiful, Utah Temple.
(The Boise temple is closed for renovations and the Salt Lake Temple is closed for cleaning so they chose Bountiful.)
Their ceremony was at 11:45am, and they had an incredible sealer. I wish I could have recorded his words just to play over and over for myself.
Nate and Brooke asked me to be their photographer. I haven't had a chance to go through all their pictures yet, but here's a sneak peak at a few of my favorites:
They had a luncheon afterwards in a chapel in Pleasant View, which happened to be the same building where my parents had their wedding reception 27 years ago!
After a few words from Nate, Brooke, and their parents, we ate, had a little dancing, and then Nate and Brooke were off!
My mom and I also had to complete the day with a secret little care package left on their doorstep...
Congrats Nate and Brooke!




















No comments:
Post a Comment