Art City Days in Springville was this past week/weekend. After jogging in the morning, Shad and I made it back just in time to run over to the parade. Jeff biked over to meet us. Despite Shad being ready for a nap, he really enjoyed all the sights and sounds.
He also looked so cute just sitting perched on the seat of Jeff's bike...
My favorite, the clydesdales:
I took Shad out with the other kids to try and catch some candy. I think my favorite part of the whole parade was when I showed him a piece of candy on the street and let him go to grab it, and he cautiously moved away from me towards it, picked it up, and turned around so excited and proud of himself and came running back to my arms. LOVE those little moments as a mom!








No comments:
Post a Comment