Jeff and I watched his nieces Tiffany and Linnea the other night while their parents went out. They'd never been to our house, nor had any other kids their age, so we hoped they wouldn't get too bored... We should've have been worried- kids can make anything fun!
They definitely enjoyed our little foot stool slash storage boxes...



As well as the balloons from Brea's bridal shower
the night before...


They even ate dinner on "the little table" and "the chairs our size" in our living room...


Though they didn't fall asleep before Amy and Tyler got back, they definitely slowed down...

So cute!

They definitely enjoyed our little foot stool slash storage boxes...
As well as the balloons from Brea's bridal shower
the night before...
They even ate dinner on "the little table" and "the chairs our size" in our living room...
Though they didn't fall asleep before Amy and Tyler got back, they definitely slowed down...
So cute!




3 comments:
Those girls are so cute! I love your foodstools/storage boxes.
how fun! I love having Adam's nieces around. Little kids are so fun, especially girls :-). When are you going to start having babies?
Post a Comment