About a week ago our we ran into our neighbors outside throwing away a mouse in a mousetrap, and they asked us if we'd had any mice, to which we said "No." Lo and behold, that night we heard them running on the bathroom floor in the apartment above us, and through our walls. Great. The next morning I woke up to the same sound, looked around our room, and found a mouse, just perched on Jeff's shoes! FANTASTIC! So, I went and bought traps, we set them that evening, and within 20 hours guess how many we caught... NINE! It slowed down to only 2 the next day, but seriously! That's ELEVEN in 2 days! I guess that's what happens when you live next to a field and it decides to dump snow for 2 weeks after not having any since last year...







8 comments:
Seriously, absolutely, and completely DISGUSTING! It gives me the willies just looking at those pictures! AH! We haven't had mice, but we did have a bad case of ants this past Summer. They were horrible, so I hate to admit it, but I think you had it worse with your little creatures!
hahaha oh man that's so funny Linds! In his shoe?? Those mice were asking for it!
EW EW EW EWWWWW!!! Do you guys live in china??? Cause seriously that reminds me of where I lived. Tonz and tonz of them. Hopefully that's all of them. Sick billy.
Oh my gosh. That made me sick.
I feel bad for you. I hate mice.
A few years ago in our old house, we had some. The worse was I went to get Cole some goldfish crackers and reached my hand down and there was a dead one in there. It was so bad.
I hope you got them all.....
I can't believe you took pictures of that. Yuck. Good for you to capture your real newlywed moments :)
eww! i am glad you got rid of them!
Just reading your post makes me feel squirmish. Sick. However, I do believe you and Jeff should buy stock in the mouse trap company. You two seem to singlehandedly be keeping them in business :)
Lindsey that is disgusting!!!! I'm glad Jeff got them out.
Post a Comment